Dr Mark Hyman, MD discusses Dean Ornish’s book, “The Spectrum”, in this video. I have discussed The Spectrum several times in this BLOG. He sees this book as how to take our medical condition into our own hands and improves it. It is also the resolution to this countries healthcare problems. He mentions that GM spends more on healthcare than steel and Starbucks spends more on healthcare than coffee beans. Does anyone else see that as a problem? Aging as well can be reversed by our diet. Remember nutrigenomics is the study of how diet affects our epigenetics. See what Mark has to say on this new topic of biology.
- Mark Hyman, MD: Why Your Genes Don’t Determine Your Health (huffingtonpost.com)
- How Food Affects Our Genes (georgefebish.wordpress.com)
- What is Healthy (georgefebish.wordpress.com)
- The Spectrum Diet (everydayhealth.com)
- Mark Hyman: Mangling cancer research and systems biology in…
View original post 34 more words