If You Have Read Part One Lets start…..
• Is monogamy a vital requirement?
• How would you feel if your found out your partner or spouse had been unfaithful?
• Do you want children or stepchildren… if so how many?
• Do you want grandchildren?
• Would you be prepared to take on your new partner’s extended family?
• Your ideal evening together
• Your ideal weekend together
• Your ideal holiday together
• List 3 qualities that you would like him/her to have
• List 3 of your qualities which you want to be appreciated for.
• Write a short paragraph of what your ideal partner or spouse represents to you emotionally.
Daily Life Style…..
• Do you have pets? If so what kind and how many?
• What demographics of people compose your ideal social circle?
• What percentage of the pie do you attribute to your social life?
• What sort of entertainment would you enjoy doing and on what frequency. Such as concerts, ballets, conferences, educational trips.. etc. Elaborate on this .Take the time to sink into a juicy descriptive of your ideal entertainment moments.
• How would you like to look…? Hair, skin, teeth, figure?
• What are 3 things that you would do if you could to contribute to your overall health?
• What are 3 things you want to indulge in for your wellbeing, Yoga, Massage…Etc…?
• What parts of your body and face are you happy with today?
• What parts of your personality are you happy with today?
• What is one quality that you don’t have and want to possess?
• Who is your role model who possesses that quality already?
• How can you emulate that role model?
• If everything was flowing in your favor…which sport would you like to excel in and even be an Olympic champion in?
• What is your career goal? Do you want to work for someone? If so in what capacity or do you aim to own your own business?
• What is it that you do best in life and if nothing is an object would you like to do that as your career?
• How much money do want to earn on a daily, weekly monthly and yearly basis? Do you see yourself earning money from various sources.? And if so which type of income producing sources do you want to benefit from?
The above is only a guideline to help you focus your vision into juicy details and extract the fiber to build your dream.
Think GIGANTIC… be as detailed in your descriptions as your imagination allows you to.
Always go with your first thought… that is “YOU”,
Enjoy yourself while you are creating your future by putting it down on paper.
This might take you a month to do… take your time; but write each and every day. Enjoy… and eyes open… watch out for details that are materializing… they are not coincidences… that is the reality formulation of your wishes.
Enjoy your magic wand, and until next month… Good Luck!